• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Taco Shield.

bad visuals... STAHP

come on... who can't appreciate a little beef curtain?

images-1.jpg

When we got our new price cheat sheets at work, this was listed as the Big Taco Shield. Which might not end up that bad, I mean think about the Oil Drum / Oil Rig. In my opinion the Oil Rig killed the Oil Drum. Plus in my store the Big Taco has actually been quite a hit, unlike the Garage Rock which no one wants to touch.

When we got our new price cheat sheets at work, this was listed as the Big Taco Shield. Which might not end up that bad, I mean think about the Oil Drum / Oil Rig. In my opinion the Oil Rig killed the Oil Drum. Plus in my store the Big Taco has actually been quite a hit, unlike the Garage Rock which no one wants to touch.
that surprises me... i'd have the garage rock over big taco, i think garage rock looks like a rx frame though.

To me no matter who puts on the Garage Rock it just looks goofy. The Big Taco seems to fit guys who have a larger head...which we get a lot of in my store LoL

I was won over by the Big Taco when I tried it on in the store. Initially, the renders and name turned me off, but it's turning out to be the best fitting, most comfortable frame I've tried on. I bought a pair the day after trying them on.

Latest Posts

Back