• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Taco Shield.

well in the right color on right person they'd be ok maybe but...well yeah I see what u meanI'd like to see more wraps like SJ, Minutes, A true successor of MD and MP....Gascan s is the only square o I really love ...perfect fit

If they do some nice colors I think these MAY be cool, but they will probably come out in silly colors with silly expensive polarized lenses.. PASS

well in the right color on right person they'd be ok maybe but...well yeah I see what u meanI'd like to see more wraps like SJ, Minutes, A true successor of MD and MP....Gascan s is the only square o I really love ...perfect fit

I consider the Pitbull to be the successor to the MD, not sure if others feel the same way but thats my opinion.

I consider the Pitbull to be the successor to the MD, not sure if others feel the same way but thats my opinion.

I may tend to agree with you, but I also think that everyone who can wear a Monster Dog cannot wear a Pit Bull and vice versa. They are very different in size. With the discontinuation of the Monster Dog, I don't think there is a replacement for it size wise that I can think of.

I actually like this. Though I have to admit my first thought was that it kind of looked like a Riddle. But like anything I'll have to try them out to know for sure.

I may tend to agree with you, but I also think that everyone who can wear a Monster Dog cannot wear a Pit Bull and vice versa. They are very different in size. With the discontinuation of the Monster Dog, I don't think there is a replacement for it size wise that I can think of.

You're right on that. They are definitely bigger and a slightly different shape, they don't fit QUITE as well as MD but close.

Actually, I'd almost say the Pitboss is the closest in fit to MDs; at least for my head.

Thank you for agreeing with my point, Ms Racer.
A nice frame for the ladies.

Personally the Women's frames never fit me right, so I usually go for the Mens frames anyway. The Riddles were way to tight so this might be a happy medium. And as long as I can sell it to someone :)

Pitb Bulls are way larger than MD's U can fit an MD inside a Pit Bull.. on my head PB's almost fall off

Back