• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Tacos were slaughtered for a great cause

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
Some BTs were slaughtered for a good cause today. I had Linegear Chrome Iridium polar in my polished R1s. I had @Chris A Hardaway custom cut me some lenses. The Linegear lenses were ok, but a little too dark. These OEM lenses seem just right. A quick comparison to show the difference.

20160316_201638.jpg

Linegear above

20160316_201708.jpg

Big Tacos

I think the Linegear lenses had a little bit more of a reflective surface on the front (what I would call iridium for Oakley), and overall a much darker tint. It was even a little dark for the extreme sun conditions here in TX, but still good lenses.

I just wanted the clarity of the OEM lenses. Overall very pleased with my new custom cuts.

Some BTs were slaughtered for a good cause today. I had Linegear Chrome Iridium polar in my polished R1s. I had @Chris A Hardaway custom cut me some lenses. The Linegear lenses were ok, but a little too dark. These OEM lenses seem just right. A quick comparison to show the difference.

View attachment 231038

Linegear above

View attachment 231039
Big Tacos

I think the Linegear lenses had a little bit more of a reflective surface on the front (what I would call iridium for Oakley), and overall a much darker tint. It was even a little dark for the extreme sun conditions here in TX, but still good lenses.

I just wanted the clarity of the OEM lenses. Overall very pleased with my new custom cuts.
Congratulations!

I am sure @QLR1 will applaud you. :)