• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bigger nose piece (asian fit?) for Splitshot ?

BDHO

Oakley Enthusiast
hello friends,
I recently purchased a splitshot frame from Oakley and the frame sits a bit low. I have a relatively flat nose bridge.
Is there a thicker or "asian fit" type nose piece that is available? i called Oakley customer service and they were not very helpful.
thanks so much

The split shot should come with one regular one, and one larger Asia fit one.

Maybe try going to a store !?

The split shot has only one fit, no Asia Fit on this one. However, looking pictures, it seems to share the same nose piece as the Crossrange. Do give it a try.

The split shot has only one fit, no Asia Fit on this one. However, looking pictures, it seems to share the same nose piece as the Crossrange. Do give it a try.

Crossrange unobtanium rubber part Would work. Only the split shot should have come with the part for you in the case along with a leash if it’s not attached already.

The splitshot only comes with the attached "normal" nose pad and the leash (the leash if half attached to the frame and in a ziplock small bag). I called oakley customer service, as well as luxottica parts .. both say there there is no such thing as a bigger (asian) nose piece for splitshot.

So, are you guys certain that the Crossrange is the same nose piece? I do see Crossrange is available in asian fit so i can buy one on the website.
Please let me know as I have never physically held a crossrange frame.
thanks so much.

I do own 3 pairs of Split Shots and they fit me like a glove, right out of the box. Haven't yet tried a Crossrange though. Looking at product images, the nosepads certainly look identical hence the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you guys. I ordered the crossrange asian fit big nose piece.

Same question on Turbine? is there a big nose piece or another model that makes a big nose piece?

Same question on Turbine? is there a big nose piece or another model that makes a big nose piece?
I don't think there are any OEM options but this guy on Amazon seems to sell a set of nose bombs in 2 sizes:

Hi. I was just wondering how did the Crossrange nose piece workout for you? Did you happen to purchase one from the mentioned links above? If not, would you please direct me with the link you purchased from? Thank you!

Back