• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

biggest oakley frames

I bet in some vaults you can find some sweet big tacos( I saw some tortoise ones in my vault recently". those are pretty nice and big frames along with the offshoots.

[hUOTE="Jacob L, post: 703427, member: 15966"]I bet in some vaults you can find some sweet big tacos( I saw some tortoise ones in my vault recently". those are pretty nice and big frames along with the offshoots.[/QUOTE]

Thanks i am new on the foru
what is a vault ? Its a sale thread?

I
Yes, the Rotors are the shield lens of the Turbine.
Crankshaft is not big frame at all. Smaller than a Fuel cell. I could not even fit one on this face.
Offshoot is the biggest lifestyle shield frame around; concurred with @OakleyGuru379.
Big Taco, but you hate that.
Maybe the Sliver XL?

I use some sports frames on this head: Jawbreraker, Radar w/ Range lenses.

i use radars too with casual style
comfortable frames lol
talking about the offshoot people talk i try them too
i think they are large but they mark my head temple like fuel cells but they dont make many pressure
are they large like batwolfs?

I

i use radars too with casual style
comfortable frames lol
talking about the offshoot people talk i try them too
i think they are large but they mark my head temple like fuel cells but they dont make many pressure
are they large like batwolfs?
Dude!!!

The Batwolf is similar in size to a Fuel Cell, so that wouldn't work for you.

People talk about the Offshoot for a reason... It is THE biggest lifestyle frame out there. The Big Taco is the same size (just not a shield)

Go click on the link Herbsley provided and start looking

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have the batwolfs too and its not very noticeable but they are more large than fuel cells just a little bit and i feel fine with them
i will try again the offshoots.

If you find there's nothing in the Oakley sunglass collection that you like or that suits you, either currently or in their back catalogue, just buy more Hijinx.

That's what I do.

If you find there's nothing in the Oakley sunglass collection that you like or that suits you, either currently or in their back catalogue, just buy more Hijinx.

That's what I do.
Do they have VR28BIP in them? Can they hide your eyes?

:rofl:

Sent from the land of busting balls while preparing the next jawbreaker

Back