• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

biggest oakley frames

Ya i like them a lot the ninja style lol but i like to change style sometimes
for example i like a lot using my monster dog with black iridium :cool-20:
Very comfortable and large frame

About the hijinx again this all starts because i have a problem on my hijinx lenses but oakley dont have them anymore so they offer me a discount on a new pair
but if they dont have lenses anymore arent the sunglasses discontinued too?

I've got a few spare pairs of Hijinx lenses - just basic stuff like Grey, and Bronze.
Alternatively, I've heard that Turbine lenses can possibly be cut to fit the Hijinx.

I've got a few spare pairs of Hijinx lenses - just basic stuff like Grey, and Bronze.
Alternatively, I've heard that Turbine lenses can possibly be cut to fit the Hijinx.

this is what hapens with my hijinx Black iridium polarized lenses
Matt Budreau - I used to be a loyal Oakley customer until... | Facebook
the ar coating start peeling like no other oakley lenses i have

what i want to my hijinx lenses is black iridium or blue iridium so i have to go to some aftermarket fuse lenses or revant but i think fuse is better

i think oakley is making narrow sunglasses in general
my head is not so big , its rectangular shape
and even hijinx batwolfs that stay confortable in my head , they make marks on my head temple , so i think oakley is making sunglasses to small heads
i have old XX and they dont seem big but they are more large than this sunglasses i talk and they dont mark my head side ( temple of head)
even my moster dogs are big enough to dont let mark
i think the offshoot will mark my head too because the part that have the oakley icon (sides ) is touching my head but that dont mean they give me headache , because they dont ......

Last edited:
I think I know what you mean, as a friend of mine has issues with frames touching his temples.

The frame he prefers to use is New Zero - as they are really wide around the temples.
Zero, New

He can also wear X-Metals with hammer-stems - but that's a whole different price-tag ballgame.

[QYOTE="Herbsley, post: 704236, member: 742"]I think I know what you mean, as a friend of mine has issues with frames touching his temples.

The frame he prefers to use is New Zero - as they are really wide around the temples.
Zero, New

He can also wear X-Metals with hammer-stems - but that's a whole different price-tag ballgame.[/QUOTE]

Yes the problem is that
i prefer o matter frames than x metals
its a choice.
i try the turbine on a store and i think i will get that model from oakley online store and use the 50% discount.
they stay close to my head temples but they dont touch
maybe the biggest frames from oakley that are available in the moment.

Back