• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Biggest Regret....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I know this has been talked about before but what is your biggest regret in Oakley collecting?

Did you get rid of a pair you wish you hadn't?
Let a pair go you should have bought?

My personal regrets are letting go of my STPL Eyeshades and not buying the 24K Xmetals at $450 retail when i easily could have!

I had a mate who was a oakley dealer back in the early 90's and i had the oppertunity to buy a medusa hat and goggles and passed them up. Same with a 1st gen Romeo and Mars. it still grates me now.

I had the itch to start collecting circa ~2004 ish but never went with it, obviously regretting it, damn X Metals and all the rare expensive pairs today must have been so cheap and easy to get compared to today, and yeah not buying the 24K Juliet and X Squared when I was so close to buying them

Buying all those generic sunglasses at the mall all those years b4 i got into oakleys. Ive broken of lost ever pair of those ive ever bought. Man, i used to think that killer loop was the shisnik!

With oakley collecting, your taste in shades change every few years. I regret having too many sports type glasses and not enough x-metal pairs.

456195d1410358966-lose-vs-loose-cant-figure-out-ed9e649553bdfd305987604192fbcb6d.jpg

"nam sayin'"

Back