• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Biggest wireframes for a big head?

DaBigDogg

Oakley Beginner
So first and foremost, I must acknowledge I have a fat head. I have accepted this. While I'm not looking like Megamind just yet, it does put a damper on sunglasses. Combine that with me being Asian and well...my choices tend to be pretty limited. I have a pair of Square Wire (2014) that fit well enough but since I've dropped them and need new lenses, I figured I'd see if anyone has any input to alternatives that might have been released since I picked this pair up.

That said, outside of a new model, any input on replacement lenses? Ebay only has the tungsten prizm lenses and I'm not a huge fan of them (barring any suggestions from the community I'll probably buy a pair of elite lenses from that company that starts with an "R"). Thanks in advance!

The Holbrook ti and ejector both fit on bigger faces too. They have spring hinges so they can accommodate wider faces. The large gauge 8’s are pretty comfy too for bigger heads.

I have a very large head and inmates and gauge 8 both fit well. Inmate is a better fit but pricier and harder to find.

Back