• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Bike Badge + Grips

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You underbid the sh1t outta him? Asking for a friend.

I told him “I’ve seen them sell at this range” and asked for a price for 2 sets of grips and the badge. I was willing to pay $100 each grip set and $200 for the badge . Totaling $400 :p

Yet he posted them for $60

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I told him “I’ve seen them sell at this range” and asked for a price for 2 sets of grips and the badge. I was willing to pay $100 each grip set and $200 for the badge . Totaling $400 :p

Yet he posted them for $60
I’ve only ever seen the “newer” grips sell around $80.00 with box......are the White older or rare?

White and pink was an exclusive color for employees that were only given out on Valentine’s Day and the other color is the bare bricks Limited addition so truthfully I’ve seen them both sell for $300 apiece LOL but that was on eBay.

I wasn’t gonna post all our conversation because there’s info in there . But I tried to get them before they were posted. And didn’t wanna lowball him either. I was expecting to spend at least $400

E674FF87-730B-4B9D-A9AA-F45DE9E417E5.jpeg

Bump!

Username Hidden said:
White and pink was an exclusive color for employees that were only given out on Valentine’s Day and the other color is the bare bricks Limited addition so truthfully I’ve seen them both sell for $300 apiece LOL but that was on eBay.

I wasn’t gonna post all our conversation because there’s info in there . But I tried to get them before they were posted. And didn’t wanna lowball him either. I was expecting to spend at least $400

View attachment 828493

Well, I guess you miss out by not making any offer at all, before or after I made this thread. Easy to say you wanted to offer $400 but odd that you never did.

Instead of making your $400 offer when you saw this thread you went straight to being mad about it. Had you simply made your offer you would have had all three items you wanted but you chose to try to get a better deal last night and then be mad all day instead.

Pink grips now sold to the buyer getting the white grips. I have no interest in selling anything to you dude. Good luck in your search.

But you never replied to my pm don’t I deserve love...

Grips sold, sorry had a few dozen pm’s couldnt respond to all. Original post updated.

Username Hidden said:
Grips sold, sorry had a few dozen pm’s couldnt respond to all. Original post updated.
Nice!

Bump - Bike head tube badge still available

Bump!