• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Binding Deal Between Me And Atrain!

in bron i trust!! and bosh... and wade... and ray... and birdman...and coach spo!

Hahaha - I have no investment in either team; I'm strictly being objective (The Wife's a Mavericks fan and hates the Spurs; I prefer football)... all of those Heat stars need to play up to their potential to turn it around; right now they're playing like they're tired... it's not impossible, but the stats right aren't in your favor. The Heat have to win two in a row to take it, and right now they're not playing up to it. If Spurs take game four, I think it's over... But I'd rather see the Heat take it, just to stretch things out... But again, trading wins goes in the Spurs favor; the Heat need two in a row, and right now they aren't playing like they can even keep trading wins...

Good luck to both of you! But only one of you can win...

Hahaha - I have no investment in either team; I'm strictly being objective (The Wife's a Mavericks fan and hates the Spurs; I prefer football)... all of those Heat stars need to play up to their potential to turn it around; right now they're playing like they're tired... it's not impossible, but the stats right aren't in your favor. The Heat have to win two in a row to take it, and right now they're not playing up to it. If Spurs take game four, I think it's over... But I'd rather see the Heat take it, just to stretch things out... But again, trading wins goes in the Spurs favor; the Heat need two in a row, and right now they aren't playing like they can even keep trading wins...

Good luck to both of you! But only one of you can win...

either way both of us win... we both enjoy the series and we both enjoy the thrill of our bet! only one though gets bragging rights! lol!

in bron i trust!! and bosh... and wade... and ray... and birdman...and coach spo!

And Melo.....? If the Heat really get Melo, it's gonna be game over, again. :headbang:Not sure if you heard the rumor but apparently they as asking the "big 3" to play for less money to get Melo.

Hahaha - I have no investment in either team; I'm strictly being objective (The Wife's a Mavericks fan and hates the Spurs; I prefer football)... all of those Heat stars need to play up to their potential to turn it around; right now they're playing like they're tired... ..

What?!! :lol: That was a freak game. The Spurs shot a NBA record 75.8% in the first half. There is no way that the Heat are going to lose this series as long as LeBron stays healthy.

May the best team win...ed88c6b7c8850005aee1c413a1fe4aaa.jpg

Attachments

• ed88c6b7c8850005aee1c413a1fe4aaa.jpg
    ed88c6b7c8850005aee1c413a1fe4aaa.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 80
Dude, washi, man...

I thought you made this bet at the beginning of the series. But I just had lunch with atrain and he told me you proposed it AFTER game 3... Seriously? Are you just trying to give away Oaks? I'll take one, while you're at it haha.

They won't get melo and keep all 3 with him. Chances are more likely Bosh and/or Wade will be gone and SheBron and Melo will team up. Truthfully I think Melo is staying in NY for 1 more year then I could see the Knicks making a BIG push to get SheBron to join Melo there.

Back