• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birthday Gift Card Redemption

Odad0108

Oakley Beginner
WA
Just joined the forum, but here are my 3 most recent trips to my local store/vault/.com

photo_zpsf278e42d.jpg

For my birthday, I was lucky enough to pick up a 12 gauge to replace my Icon watch that I have worn every day for almost 8 years. I also picked up the Team USA Batwolf, the XS Fives for my 2 year old, and a new G-Shock watch as well.

photo_zps9a87bd6f.jpg

For Father's day, I was got to make another trip to the store and picked up the last X-Metal w/ Ruby Juliets that the local Vault had in stock. My second pair of Juliets but I wanted one more before they were completely gone. I also found a pair of Livestrong Fuel Cells which I think are great. I also picked up a Water Tank.

photo_zpsb13eb05f.jpg

And prior to that, I got my first pair of Gascans (matte black w/ grey) a few months ago, along with a Tab tee from SI.

That's a nice little collection you got going on there, and every piece almost has a little significance to it. And I really like that t shirt that you got.

Latest Posts

Back