• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birthday Haul!

bouncing_boy77

Oakley Expert
was happy to get these in the mail today:

IMAG0359.jpg

birthday gift from my wife:

IMAG0360.jpg

birthday gift from myself:

IMAG0361.jpg

my wife got the x-squared off amazon. as for the juliets, big thanks to Razerwire for the help as he picked them up for me thru his local craigslist. unfortunately, they really need to be sent to oakley for a tune-up as the hinges for the nose bridge are really loose. i got it for a good price so it's still a good deal even with the tune-up. how do i get about with the process of sending it in to oakley? thanks for looking!

Look deep into my eyes young grasshopper..........and repeat after me......... Buy more Xmetals, buy more Xmetals, buy more Xmetals........Now when you wake up you will be refreshed and feel the strong urge to burn a hole in your wallet....

This is crap! I have to wait until at LEAST Christmas! You suck, surprising no one! If bad was a boot, you'd fit it! I am rubber, you are glue!

Nice additions! Contact Oakley Customer Care about the tune ups: Contact Information | Us

thanks! just placed a call and got a ref #. here's hoping for a quick turnaround time!

Look deep into my eyes young grasshopper..........and repeat after me......... Buy more Xmetals, buy more Xmetals, buy more Xmetals........Now when you wake up you will be refreshed and feel the strong urge to burn a hole in your wallet....

why i waited this long to get a x-metal, i don't know. they're just so awesome! i really hope to just stick to these 2... for now! LOL

WHAT?! You didn't tell me about the X Squared! How can this be? YOU getting something before me? This transgression will not go unretaliated!

This is crap! I have to wait until at LEAST Christmas! You suck, surprising no one! If bad was a boot, you'd fit it! I am rubber, you are glue!

like i said, it was a gift from my wife. when she asked me if i like the juliet or x-squared, i opted for the x-squared since you already found me a juliet!

Grats man! I like my x-squared. I kinda want to go VR28 or oo polarized on mine; the latter not being available for sale anywhere :( The fiancee says I look super dorky in them!

Well tell her I need a gift as well!

LOL!!!

Grats man! I like my x-squared. I kinda want to go VR28 or oo polarized on mine; the latter not being available for sale anywhere :( The fiancee says I look super dorky in them!

thanks, i was kinda iffy at first on the x-squared as i feel that the juliets fit me best, but i'm glad that both fit me ok!

Grats dude! I get mine tomorrow!

thanks! i'll look forward to your pics when you get it tomorrow!

Back