• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birthday Oakleys

@ oakley_sight, I have no idea whats next for the collection. Probably just some more of the frames I already have but different colour ways.

@echav23 thanks man.

@ yoshi, thanks, yeah she's awesome, originally wasn't too keen on the collection probably because I'm not into handbags and make up like she is but she's come around. Although probably would be cheaper if we both liked the same thing

Good work aussie.

I've got the same colorway in the Inmate. I think they're a really classy frame.

I've put a grey lens in my crystal black Jinx, cos I feel it matches the icon better. It also is a lighter lens so the overall effect is a Jinx you can wear on quite overcast days, should the mood take you.

I love my Black/Black scalpel too. Really lightweight for their size.

Good hauling!

@ herbsley, thanks. Just have to get used to how they fit. I've played around with the nose piece a little but still can't quite seem to get them to sit not so close to my face. But still a great frame, love it. It's also my first wire frame.

@ jdubs thanks man