• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Black 3.0 Goggle Display Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I couldn't find the official name of the case, but that's my best guess. If anyone has or knows of one for sale, please let me know. Same case in the pic from Pjam's collection with the watches in it.
Thanks!

PjamCases.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I couldn't find the official name of the case, but that's my best guess. If anyone has or knows of one for sale, please let me know. Same case in the pic from Pjam's collection with the watches in it.
Thanks!

View attachment 1033749

I know one of the horizontal cases is referred to as the shotgun case. I don’t remember if it’s that one or not. Either way, it’s not a common find

Username Hidden said:
I know one of the horizontal cases is referred to as the shotgun case. I don’t remember if it’s that one or not. Either way, it’s not a common find
I think this is the one that's considered the shotgun case...at least the one I think of as the shotgun case. Would love one of those too, lol.

ShotgunCase.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
I think this is the one that's considered the shotgun case...at least the one I think of as the shotgun case. Would love one of those too, lol.

View attachment 1033750

Yea I couldn’t remember and didn’t have time to look. thanks for the assist

@double FTW

Username Hidden said:
Thanks!

View attachment 1033749

This is a goggle display case. Seen mostly out west & in skiing areas. I helped @Gecko carry one up 3 flights of stairs…..stripped out they’re heavy as hell. 2 large drawers in back. Very cool case with unlimited display possibilities.

Bump...

Still on the hunt...

Back