• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Black Chrome frame Spike w/Emerald Iridium lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. For your consideration, I’m putting my beautiful Black Chrome Spike w/Emerald Iridium lenses up for sale. There’s no box for this pair, I purchased from Ebay a number of years ago. This is believed to be a factory-built custom that was never sold retail. For those that remember, I purchased from a seller called Total_o, who was thought to be a reputable underground insider from Oakley HQ. I’ve previously owned a Black Chrome w/Ruby, and have seen a Black Chrome w/24k as well, all believed to be factory-built.

So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. I’ll consider them used. I’ve carefully worn them only a couple of times, but were then displayed in my cabinet after that. The frames do not appear to have any scratches or scuffs. The lenses look great, I can detect no scratches or scuffs.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know. Know that my pics are restricted to the capabilities of my iPhone, I cannot shoot in macro, nor do I have a professional lightbox.

My asking price is SOLD SOLD SOLD. If you’re interested, please PM me. I am not desperate to sell, and no trades thank you. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars, and INCLUDES shipping to United States or Canada. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada.

Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

IMG_5973.JPG
IMG_5969.JPG IMG_5974.JPG IMG_5975.JPG IMG_5976.JPG IMG_5977.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Still available

Still available, bumping up. Got an offer? Be reasonable.

bump

I like emerald.

bump

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.