• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Black chrome pro-m frame.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I picked these up a couple/few years back from a reputable member here and used em once I believe. They are old of course and show it on the lenses. However the frames are is really great shape for a wearer pair. I just don't seem to use em. Please look at the photos. Especially the lenses.. there are scratches that may affect use but from what I see they don't bother me. Normally I'd have replaced them but I just never got around to It.

The frame sits a bit weird bit over all its really nice for a good riding pair.

Anyway 150 gets em. Obo of course. Not an MFrame pro by any means either so please let me know if my price is way outta wack.

Thanks all

Brian

20210817_073345.jpg

20210817_073342.jpg

20210817_073333.jpg

20210817_073301.jpg

20210817_073256.jpg

20210817_073242.jpg

20210817_073228.jpg

20210817_073223.jpg

20210817_073210.jpg

20210817_073200.jpg

20210817_073157.jpg

20210817_073149.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
David Duval pair!

Username Hidden said:
David Duval pair!
Thanks man. I couldn't make out the signature.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks

I was just gifted a frame last week. :D
Lucky u. I can't gift u this frame. 😔 not at the moment unfortunately. I only have one of these and I sorta need the cash. Congrats though. I hope u still have that scar I sent your way a couple shipments ago. The pinky and blue one.

I miss read that. Disregard my comment above

Last edited:
Black Chrome is such a great color

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man. I couldn't make out the signature.
Lucky u. I can't gift u this frame. 😔 not at the moment unfortunately. I only have one of these and I sorta need the cash. Congrats though. I hope u still have that scar I sent your way a couple shipments ago. The pinky and blue one.

I miss read that. Disregard my comment above

I'd never unload that beautiful Scar you gifted me brother. I LOVE it and plan on some face time this week. ;)

Love the Black Chrome! Is it as fragile as the other Chrome colors?

If only.....😔

Username Hidden said:
Love the Black Chrome! Is it as fragile as the other Chrome colors?
I really don't know. I didn't use these. The RJ I had received last year in black chrome was bad so I stripped it and had it replated. My guess is that it is fragile. However being an open lense they are less likely to have chips and peeling when changing lenses..

Status
Not open for further replies.