• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Chrome Splice

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Damn impulse purchase. Made an offer for this awesome pair, and it was accepted. Damn. Supposedly worn a couple of times? Came with box too. :cool-33:🤙

IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4341.jpeg
IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg

Big mahalo everyone. Funny thing is I wasn't looking to purchase anything, so that's why I did an offer on eBay. I didn't think it would be accepted. But when someone does accept your offer, you're just about obligated to purchase the item. And I didn't really need my arm twisted to pull the trigger on this one. I was just praying what came in the mail looks the same as in the photos. And I'm very happy as you can see. :cool-33:🤙

Big mahalo everyone. Funny thing is I wasn't looking to purchase anything, so that's why I did an offer on eBay. I didn't think it would be accepted. But when someone does accept your offer, you're just about obligated to purchase the item. And I didn't really need my arm twisted to pull the trigger on this one. I was just praying what came in the mail looks the same as in the photos. And I'm very happy as you can see. :cool-33:🤙
So you don't want to keep it? Because I'm impulsed to make an offer to you of 15% over what you paid, for your time or something...lol

Latest Posts

Back