• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black Dillon NIR Lenses - XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Tell you what, get in the octagon with my wallet. If you win, I'll take a set.
X2xRGTElqdfry.gif

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
One final bump before they... well I guess before they dont sell??

But right now you - yes YOU - can take advantage of this special introductory offer during our FIRE/CLEARANCE/GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!

For a limited time only you can BUY TWO FOR THE PRICE OF TWO!!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! The first 100 people to order (oops, make that 1) can get FOUR LENSES for the price of four! Thats right TWO COMPLETE PAIRS OF LENSES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! And you DONT EVEN have to pay SEPARATE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

**Offer not available in all states, or where prohibited by law, in any US territories or certain or random countries outside the United States, or on any days or partial days that dont end in Y and may or may not fall on a business day or weekend. Subject final approval of the FCC, FDA, FBI, CDC, ABC, CDF, or DFD. And all sales are at the discretion of the seller. (individual results may vary)

But in all seriousness - if you read all that crap then you do deserve a deal. Make me a (reasonable) offer. Who knows, I just might be feeling lucky. Or nice I mean. But I doubt it. Suppose it never hurts to ask.

Thats it - no more Red Bulls after noon.
Free bump.

Bump
$200
Buy these.

Hate to say it man but with the new LG matte lenses being a fraction of what these were going for it’s gonna get even harder to get someone to pay this price for them . GLWS

Yeah I figured as much. Not too concerned about it tho as I'll just put them in another pair. Will be interesting to see how the LG ones compare as far as quality and clarity. I haven't seen many photos of the LG but they don't look like they have as much matte finish on them to me. I do think Clarity of the Dillon lenses are way better than Oakley

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I figured as much. Not too concerned about it tho as I'll just put them in another pair. Will be interesting to see how the LG ones compare as far as quality and clarity. I haven't seen many photos of the LG but they don't look like they have as much matte finish on them to me. I do think Clarity of the Dillon lenses are way better than Oakley
Actually @Broccoli showed a comparison pic in another thread, the black at least is hard to distinguish between the 2. They look exactly the same. I had just bought a Drake frame with lenses I intended to have cut…3days before they announced the LG’s.

Oh cr@p! That's awesome news since they are priced so much more reasonably. But that sucks you just spent that money right before they announced it! If you haven't had them cut yet maybe you can resell them as a complete set on FeeBay or something?

Username Hidden said:
Oh cr@p! That's awesome news since they are priced so much more reasonably. But that sucks you just spent that money right before they announced it! If you haven't had them cut yet maybe you can resell them as a complete set on FeeBay or something?
Yeah, debating on what to do with them. Seller doesn’t accept returns, may just hold on to them for now. Just waiting on the Half X to come available from LG (was told end of February by Max) before ordering a few pairs for myself

It sucks for Dillon cutters but these lenses are exactly the same.

Username Hidden said:
It sucks for Dillon cutters but these lenses are exactly the same.
Yeah well it was getting harder and harder to find cutters anyway. Plus those lenses are just way too overpriced.
So I think it's definitely good thing for us all. And that's awesome because I love the matte look