• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black Dillon NIR Lenses - XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is a pair of Dillon NIR black matte lenses custom cut for X-Squared. Silver lenses shown for comparison - which are for sale in a separate thread.

Lenses were professionally cut by a well respected optometrist for an excellent fit.

Excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes. (can see reflections and small fibers just from sitting on tissue. So if those are picked up by the camera I think it would clearly show any significant scratches or blemishes.)

$250 Shipped CONUS.

(Both pairs $450)

20211002_090025.jpg
20211002_090201.jpg
20211002_090131.jpg
20211002_090209.jpg
20211002_090225.jpg
20211002_090229.jpg
20211002_090330.jpg
20211002_090412.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ttt

I really want these but, my bank account told me not to do it.

Username Hidden said:
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Same. Damn.

Username Hidden said:
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Same. Damn.

I'll buy the Crater so you can buy these bro!!

Username Hidden said:
🤣

But if I listened to my bank account then I wouldn't have nearly as much cool $#!t! 😁😇

I have to say that the Dillons are definitely my favorite lens. Not only from the appearance but the clarity. So if I end up having to keep them it's not all bad.... I just don't have any more frames to put them in right now!

Username Hidden said:
🤣

But if I listened to my bank account then I wouldn't have nearly as much cool $#!t! 😁😇

I have to say that the Dillons are definitely my favorite lens. Not only from the appearance but the clarity. So if I end up having to keep them it's not all bad.... I just don't have any more frames to put them in right now!
I'll sell you my XS so I can buy your lenses.

Bump

One final bump before they... well I guess before they dont sell??

But right now you - yes YOU - can take advantage of this special introductory offer during our FIRE/CLEARANCE/GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!

For a limited time only you can BUY TWO FOR THE PRICE OF TWO!!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! The first 100 people to order (oops, make that 1) can get FOUR LENSES for the price of four! Thats right TWO COMPLETE PAIRS OF LENSES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! And you DONT EVEN have to pay SEPARATE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

**Offer not available in all states, or where prohibited by law, in any US territories or certain or random countries outside the United States, or on any days or partial days that dont end in Y and may or may not fall on a business day or weekend. Subject final approval of the FCC, FDA, FBI, CDC, ABC, CDF, or DFD. And all sales are at the discretion of the seller. (individual results may vary)

But in all seriousness - if you read all that crap then you do deserve a deal. Make me a (reasonable) offer. Who knows, I just might be feeling lucky. Or nice I mean. But I doubt it. Suppose it never hurts to ask.

Thats it - no more Red Bulls after noon.