• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Black Dillon NIR

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just a redirect to my current ad in the misc exchange for a bit more exposure

From Greasewood - slightly larger than Drake and should work for all X-Metals (which is why I have them listed here in the XM Exchange) I know I had seen them in the donor list at one time but be sure to double-check yourself or check with your cutter to make sure.

$180 Shipped CONUS

9/30 Update - trades possible

Might be interested in several different things with/without cash; metals, plastic, watches (metal bracelets only) display items, misc ...etc so I just left it open.

Off the top of my head I would be interested in Eyepatch 2 lenses or complete, PB2, Half X, Crankcase with SS band - perferrably chrono, new Square Wire, Square Whisker, Carbon Prime.. . And I might look at Pit Bull depending on colorway. Also may be interested in non-oakley things - like a Yeti Flip 12 or maybe 8

I dont really have a lot of cash right now to put forward for more expensive items so it would have to be a bit before I could close the deal on things like MM copper, silver, or black, PB1 XS, XX.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.

If you check/ find out the X-Metal frames it can be cut for and put that in your post, it may be easier to sell.
No one going to buy it to fit Dillon Greasewood

Username Hidden said:
If you check/ find out the X-Metal frames it can be cut for and put that in your post, it may be easier to sell.
No one going to buy it to fit Dillon Greasewood
Thanks man. Yeah I just assumed that people looking for these would know that or check the donor list themselves. But yes they are bigger than Drake's and they will fit the X metals but not PBs. Thanks again and I will add something to make it more obvious I guess.

Trades?

Username Hidden said:

Turbine, Pitbull, Gascan, Racing jacket, Straight Jacket II, Hatchet... what do you want

:punish:

Dang you really like everything spelled out dont ya? :p🤣

Might be interested in several different things with/without cash; metals, plastic, watches (metal bracelets only) display items, misc ...etc so I just left it open.

Off the top of my head I would be interested in Eyepatch 2 lenses or complete, PB2, Half X, Crankcase with SS band - perferrably chrono, new Square Wire, Square Whisker, Carbon Prime.. . And I might look at Pit Bull depending on colorway. Also may be interested in non-oakley things - like a Yeti Flip 12 or maybe 8

I dont really have a lot of cash right now to put forward for more expensive items so it would have to be a bit before I could close the deal on things like MM copper, silver, or black, PB1 XS, XX.

That narrowed it down a little huh? 😁

Last edited:
Haha... :lol:

Username Hidden said:

Thanks though, I was thinking about that when I first posted the trades and I figured someone would say something about being more specific so I should have just done it in the first place

I'm sure someone wants to trade something.
For me, everything i ship to US with tracking cost me $ 45 -55... so its a bit difficult for me to trade something in same price range + shipping cost

Status
Not open for further replies.