• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Double Wide For Sale

brewc

Oakley Expert
276 of Virginia
Have a lead on the new all black double wide, a bike shop stopped dealing with O altogether and is selling it for $500. I don't have funds for it myself only problem is it's in BFE 3-4 hour drive to major city, zip for shipping is 37664.

If its the one in the bike shop they want $500 for the cabinet (like you stated) and $2000 full. Contains all new model such as Radars, etc.....The guy wouldn't take the time on the phone to tell me what else was in it....

I talked with the guy and he said there are Radars, Flaks, Half Jackets and just some other jupiters and a gascan or two plus about 10 replacement lenses he also has some display stuff but said he would not let it go for any amount of money because it is all signed by pro riders, not really worth it for the glasses but might be ok price for just the case itself!!

$500 is a good deal for a DW i think! Im finally selling everything from video games I've never used (hate it all), iPod, old oakleys that never sell, and all things i liked to collect a couple years ago...i need a black display case no matter what the cost..

Well its local to me like i said in BFE, I texted owner yesterday and he said to call the store, did they say what extra lenses they had an for which models?

No he just counted the pairs when he was on the phone with me but didnt say what the exact pairs were on the lenses, His Crystal Bob is signed by Brian Lopes I want it bad but he said no way not for any amount of money :(

Back