• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black Doublewide Tower W/LED Upgrade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Some things in life have forced me to re-evaluate what is priority at the moment and this isn't. Asking $900 obo plus shipping if not willing to pick up. Has all shelves (tempered glass), 2 keys, and original halogen bulbs that I just swapped for oakley LED (not ebay bulbs if it matters)...will ship but be ready to pay upwards of $300 - $400 for it plus whatever it costs to get a pallet, straps, and any padding needed to protect it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
oh, as a side note, the USA Flag theme on the upper portion is NOT permanent and can easily be removed or even changed.

That flag logo is badass!! Tell me how to do that to my single wide

Sick case Chop

Username Hidden said:
Online IUSTEVE Oakley Collector Message Count: 409 Trophy Points: 48 Location: INDIANA Rating: 100% That flag logo is badass!! Tell me how to do that to my single wide
it's a vinyl transparent decal I made on my plotter...pretty easy to make, a lil tricky to put on just because you have to trim around the edges of the letters and such...

Username Hidden said:
Sick case Chop
thanks man...as you can see, I leave nothing alone and stock haha...:lolsign:

It looks great. I think I need one. So tell me is this your only case? If so I assumed "Doc's collection" would be much larger.

Very awesome add-ons. Wish I lived closer. GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
Very awesome add-ons. Wish I lived closer. GLWS.
can be shipped lol

Great looking case.

Damn Chop, that USA flag theme is awesome! I want one for mine. GLWS on that beauty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2