• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Friday Straightlinks

trippledigitss

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
These arrived a week or two back and I never did post them so I figured I would now. Black Ink with Ruby Prizm. I thought 83 bucks wasn't bad for them. First pair of straight links and I think these are pretty comfortable!

20181213_185417.jpg
20181213_185335.jpg
I've actually have a handful of things I bought over the last couple of weeks is that I will have to get pics to share on here. Nothing special but nice to start out my collection with. Maybe once I get my case for Christmas I will take some photos then.

These arrived a week or two back and I never did post them so I figured I would now. Black Ink with Ruby Prizm. I thought 83 bucks wasn't bad for them. First pair of straight links and I think these are pretty comfortable!

View attachment 559394 View attachment 559395 I've actually have a handful of things I bought over the last couple of weeks is that I will have to get pics to share on here. Nothing special but nice to start out my collection with. Maybe once I get my case for Christmas I will take some photos then.

Fake dog

Back