• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Black iridium lenses for Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey all!

looking for black iridium for penny
new or like new OEM preferred

but if you have aftermarket that are still wearable
those will be acceptable as well

thank ya!

the scientist

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
oooh thanks!
did you order before and what did you get?

Yes, I ordered before from her and got a pair of ruby lenses for one of my Pennys. Cut was spot on and would gladly order from her again. I think I saw she had two pairs in stock of black iridium, so you are in luck. She also has ice, jade, gold, and a few others for the Penny ready to ship. I have most of them, if you are a Penny fan like me...I'd get as many as I could. You can PM her here, her handle is @salj838 . If you check her "other items" on her eBay page, you will see other colors for the Penny available ready to ship.

Harry

Username Hidden said:
Yes, I ordered before from her and got a pair of ruby lenses for one of my Pennys. Cut was spot on and would gladly order from her again. I think I saw she had two pairs in stock of black iridium, so you are in luck. She also has ice, jade, gold, and a few others for the Penny ready to ship. I have most of them, if you are a Penny fan like me...I'd get as many as I could. You can PM her here, her handle is @salj838 . If you check her "other items" on her eBay page, you will see other colors for the Penny available ready to ship.

Harry

Your input is much appreciated! Thanks a milion!

Enjoy...be warned though, those lenses of hers usually sell fast. Good luck.

Harry

If you plan on buying more than 1 i could give a slight discount. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.