• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Iridium Polarized Vs Vr28 Black Iridium Polarized?

I spoke directly with factory this week to clear up some things...
VR28 commonly called vermilion actually stands for violet rust and appears to have more of a rose tint when those colors are combined. G doesn't actually stand for anything, G actually originated as a mistake when the Violet Rust bases we mistakingly mixed together thus creating a G base. Both are used to increase contrast, and each have their own uniqueness depending on the environment in which they are used.

meglio vr28

Secondo le mie esperienze meglio vr28 Black Iridium Polarized, e' molto piu' versatile come lente,ti permette di vedere con molta luminosita' in ogni condizione di luce,dal brutto tempo all' entrare in auto nelle gallerie con poca luce, per la Black iridium Pol. ci vuole sempre il sole pieno,e solo con tanta luce diventa impareggiabile

Secondo le mie esperienze meglio vr28 Black Iridium Polarized, e' molto piu' versatile come lente,ti permette di vedere con molta luminosita' in ogni condizione di luce,dal brutto tempo all' entrare in auto nelle gallerie con poca luce, per la Black iridium Pol. ci vuole sempre il sole pieno,e solo con tanta luce diventa impareggiabile

I dont think many people on this forum speak italian... I could be wrong thought

I dont think many people on this forum speak italian... I could be wrong thought

I'm sorry for entering your forum (as it sounds it's yours) speaking Italian!!!
I don't think many ruder answers could be given... I could be wrong though

G was first assigned to G30, and stood for golf specific. But yeah, as of now it doesn't really mean much.

G actually stands for Green. It helps enhance things, that are green obviously. It just so happens that golf involves a lot of green

Post #17 was funny...

Anyway, i'm looking at getting the Pit Boss very soon and my determining factor between the matte and polished colorways at this point is the lens. I've tried the vr28 in the store, but understand it's not an ideal test of the lens. I didn't really care for the color, but think it may be different outside. I know I like the black iridium, but prefer the polished colorway. What do y'all think about the vr28 these days? Anybody a huge fan? Any other reasons than those listed previously?

Don't worry Maverik

I understand the
vr28 Black Iridium Polarized part

just kidding I know
secondo, le, versatile, como, lente ti, permette, di, con, luminosita, luce, brutto, tempo, al entrate, in auto poca, sempre, i solo, tanta impareggiabile
so more than half, and I don't even speak mussolini

j/k, now you know why my girlfriend hates me

Back