• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Black Oakley Watch Stand Round Base

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi All. I'm looking to buy a black Oakley watch stand as seen in the pic. Got one you want to let go?
Thanks!
Rotten

09d2ebae5add93274d1dbe3df286ee98.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Just Finishing it up today.... What kind of watches do you have? I need to test this out, so if you want one to review for me. Let me know

Round Watch Stand.png

Hi! One of these in black would look awesome! I have a TB1 that I'm looking to display in my case. I would be more than happy to get one and review.
Thanks!
Rotten

They work great with light watches with thinner bands, like the Crush and D1’s, the heavier watches with wider bands tend to lean or don’t fit well in the bottom on the original black stands from what I’ve experienced, it yours are more sturdy it might help

Let me know what you need from me....
Thx!
Rotten

Username Hidden said:
They work great with light watches with thinner bands, like the Crush and D1’s, the heavier watches with wider bands tend to lean or don’t fit well in the bottom on the original black stands from what I’ve experienced, it yours are more sturdy it might help
Thats what I need to know so I can make it work! Give people options! Have a time machine you want to give me to test it out!? :)

:) !