• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

delete

Last week I picked up a black OTT locally in awesome condition. Lenses are an easy 10/10, and pads are perfect. I don't think it was ever worn, came with MF bag, but the guy might still have the box (will know tomorrow). Also bought a Mars Ruby from the same guy, lenses are perfect, nosebridge has a little bit of flex but far from needing a tune-up, original red rubbers are dark, so I will replace those ASAP. Missing a red nosebomb. Got awesome prices on both

View attachment 314335
EPIC SCORE!

Last week I picked up a black OTT locally in awesome condition. Lenses are an easy 10/10, and pads are perfect. I don't think it was ever worn, came with MF bag, but the guy might still have the box (will know tomorrow). Also bought a Mars Ruby from the same guy, lenses are perfect, nosebridge has a little bit of flex but far from needing a tune-up, original red rubbers are dark, so I will replace those ASAP. Missing a red nosebomb. Got awesome prices on both

View attachment 314335
Great pick up .... love the local ads

View attachment 314335
Holy epic score!!!
I dont even want to know the price...