• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black prototype minute machine on eBay

It might be a factory custom, it might not. It doesn’t matter either way. The DLC coating process used on it is not a proprietary method and can be done by many reputable third party companies that would be indistinguishable. It’s a commodity. Whether you want the collector’s pride and right to claim something came from inside Oakley’s doors would determine if you are willing to pay $2000 more than what you can get from sourcing it yourself.

It is a factory custom

Yall are even entertaining the thought of this sellers reputation being questionable?

Well he was the first to fake the trophies and tried to pass them off as real. Oak on the o review claims he was the first one ripped off by this scam.

I’m not questioning anyone’s reputation. Personally don’t know the chap.

Just specifically talking prices. It’s way over priced and shouldn’t sell unless someone really wants it. I Guess that’s how it always goes. Some dumbass pays a Kings ransoms and the rest suffer. LOL

DLC can be done by any reputable jeweler. IMO, I don’t believe it adds much more
Value. Although, saying that DLC has the best wear properties on any coating done. Def a worth while investment for a custom

Well he was the first to fake the trophies and tried to pass them off as real. Oak on the o review claims he was the first one ripped off by this scam.
So I was right about the trophies not being authentic. Hmmm

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back