• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black single wide tower (Lexington, SC)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I only have so much room for cases still now that I have two double wide cases it's time to let my single wide go.

The case is in great shape. It has a key, and all the locks work. All shelves are intact and all lights work properly.

Located in Lexington, SC. Pickup preferred but I will skip on your dime.

$250 until December 26. After that the price goes back up to $295. I will entertain trades. Mainly interested in watches such as Hollow Point, Gearbox, etc. Obviously, the would be cash on my end for those.

received_552595468546823.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
There’s always room for Oakley cases... that entertainment center you have in the living room? Trash that and put one of your cases there!!! much better focal point for one of the common areas in your house !!

I like the way you think; however, I think my dear wife would have other thoughts. LOL.

Bumpy...

Ok. Bump for emergency funds... The engine in my car grenaded yesterday on the way to work. Now the fun money has to get me back on the road!

Been looking for while here in Brooklyn but unfortunately with no luck , maybe it’s not my time to have one like these... GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Username Hidden said:
Thanks, but I got a metal one a month or so ago & it was in my state

Oh good to hear you found one. I knew you were looking for awhile

Back