• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Stealth Judge Vs. Black GMT

The GMT is no longer available in stores. You may pick one up from a forum member or eBay etc

GMT's are beautiful! I have never seen this version before.....black face/white dials

y4unemu3.jpg
Have same one polished silver

i have 3 gmt, and 2 of mine got problems with the movement, can anybody help me on this one?? where can i send it for repairs?? oakley is charging me 275 for the repair on each....

i have 3 gmt, and 2 of mine got problems with the movement, can anybody help me on this one?? where can i send it for repairs?? oakley is charging me 275 for the repair on each....

It's a quartz movement, there isn't a lot of repair that can be done, so your best bet would be to find out if your local watchmaker can match a movement that will fit in the case.

Unless it's under warranty, don't ever use Oakley for repairs/service. They are expensive and (this is just my assumption) not nearly as knowledgeable as your local watch guy.

It's a quartz movement, there isn't a lot of repair that can be done, so your best bet would be to find out if your local watchmaker can match a movement that will fit in the case.

Unless it's under warranty, don't ever use Oakley for repairs/service. They are expensive and (this is just my assumption) not nearly as knowledgeable as your local watch guy.

do you have anybody that you know that is reliable?? i took to a watch place inside of sears that changes batery and they looked inside and sayed they cant find the right movement part....

do you have anybody that you know that is reliable?? i took to a watch place inside of sears that changes batery and they looked inside and sayed they cant find the right movement part....

Just look locally for watch repair, the older the shop the better in my experience. If the guy behind the counter is 80+ years old and Swiss, you've found your place.

Just look locally for watch repair, the older the shop the better in my experience. If the guy behind the counter is 80+ years old and Swiss, you've found your place.
thnks for the tips bro! if i get lucky ill post it here... still even with that problems the gmt are my favorite, just pissed that the ones that are broken are my favorite, black ion with white face, and polished black face... the other one i have is in brand new conditions is the blue face one.

Back