• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Stealth Judge Vs. Black GMT

i have 3 gmt, and 2 of mine got problems with the movement, can anybody help me on this one?? where can i send it for repairs?? oakley is charging me 275 for the repair on each....
Are problems with the GMT movement a common thing? I mean 67% of yours have issues.

Are problems with the GMT movement a common thing? I mean 67% of yours have issues.
i didnt know of those movement problems, but got them... i have had a judge 2 that got problems too i just sold for a good price on ebay but didnt want to have to do the same with these gmt.
hope to have some body in the forum that can give me a name of a watch guy that is reliable.

My....Black on Black :)

14535488297_2602ac57d2_o.jpg

14644705698_ef3aed8d15_o.jpg

14830971822_5f462fda1b_o.jpg

14644801237_6f35e4ccf6_o.jpg

Here's my GMT and Judge. Absolutely love them! The movements are far from cheap. When they needed batteries, I simply brought them to my local jeweler who knows a great deal about Swiss Movement watches. He said that the movements are by Ronda, a very well known Swiss Timekeeper with a great reputation. I've never had a problem with mine, they've been very reliable. No complaints.
GMT_Judge.jpg

Back