• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacklight Black/Grey Lens Frogskins, Brand New For Sale...CHEAP!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
inza, you got one! Peeza is right, good luck with just one.

Some people reacted to this post.
It's my first froggy lol.

Username Hidden said:
It's my first froggy lol.

It sure as hell won't be your last either!!;)

Never is.

It is indeed a slippery slope!

Username Hidden said:
It is indeed a slippery slope!

You would know, your currently sliding down 2 slippery slopes! Frogs and metals!!

Username Hidden said:
You would know, your currently sliding down 2 slippery slopes! Frogs and metals!!

Haha...I know, it's horrible. After the holidays though I am starting an allotment for my "wedding" fund and my collection is gonna slow waaaay down. Plus, I don't have my crosshairs on any upcoming frogs...maybe an acid tortoise but that's about it!

inza are you sending these off to get dipped?

Nope. I like the subdued look :smile:. Stupid Question: Do these glow in the dark? lol.

I've heard that the blacklight series glows in the dark, but have no confirmation. To me it seems strange to call it blacklight series as opposed to glow in the dark. Things that glow in the dark are blacklight reactant. Things that are black light reactant don't necessarily glow in the dark. Square rectangle thing. I also thought it was weird that some of the acids were blacklight reactant and this was not advertised (yellow and orange). I may be splitting hairs here, but I know my glow in the dark stuff I am fully licensed raver.