• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacklight Frogskins And Acid Tortoise Frogskins?

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Does anyone have any more info other than maybe just color combinations of these? I have all the color combo descriptions but was hoping for maybe possible pictures or a release date or anything of the sort... Even if someone maybe knows if there is a design intertwined in these and that's how they get the color combos.

Re: Blacklight Frogs and Acid Tort Frogs?

The acid tortoise is apparently the next collection after the black light. I have all the color combos for the hopefully upcoming series. But was just looking for the possibility of pictures. I even have part numbers for the Acid Tort series.

And youre not sharing the 'Acid Tortoise' color combos becauseeeee...?

wrist said:
And youre not sharing the 'Acid Tortoise' color combos becauseeeee...?

Ahh.. Sorry about that. Kinda forgot to mention them. They are as follows:

Acid Tortoise Blue w/ Blue Iridium
Acid Tortoise Green w/ Emerald Iridium
Acid Tortoise Pink w/ Ruby Iridium
Acid Tortoise Orange w/ Fire Iridium
Acid Tortoise Black w/ +Red Iridium

That's all the info that I can pull up via SKU's. I can not find any other information at all though.

Hope that helps a bit!

Very cool thanks for sharing!

OakleyBoss said:
Very cool thanks for sharing!

Absolutely. I'm always glad to do so. Just wish I could find out more about them cause they sound rather awesome. New to the site but I have a knack for finding out a lot of information from Oakley before I'm supposed to. As it comes I will gladly inform to the best of my ability.

Ahh.. Sorry about that. Kinda forgot to mention them. They are as follows:

Acid Tortoise Blue w/ Blue Iridium
Acid Tortoise Green w/ Emerald Iridium
Acid Tortoise Pink w/ Ruby Iridium
Acid Tortoise Orange w/ Fire Iridium
Acid Tortoise Black w/ +Red Iridium

That's all the info that I can pull up via SKU's. I can not find any other information at all though.

Hope that helps a bit!

These sound amazing, if not just for the Emerald Iridium lens, I haven't seen frames with Emerald Iridiums lenses before, except for the limited edition St. Patricks day run. If these are supposed to come out after the Blacklight run then these must be for an early 2012 release. Can't wait to see what these will look like so whoever gets pics please post them asap!

Latest Posts

Back