• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacklight Frogskins And Acid Tortoise Frogskins?

we will see how much they want and how they sell. . .
a got a few Acid Frogs really cheap!!

we will see how much they want and how they sell. . .
a got a few Acid Frogs really cheap!!

Yeah, as I understand it this is the replacement for the Acid Series, and the Acid Series sold for what $110 each? So I would imagine it would be around that mark for these, maybe a little more because of the lenses and glow in the dark aspect, but not much more.

Agreed, I think they will be $110/120...and I'm sure some of them will sit there and collect pixel dust on some online stores..

Jono, did your friend/fellow frog lover get the whole set? I'm SO excited for these.. Calling the O tomorrow and ordering them! :D

Jono, did your friend/fellow frog lover get the whole set? I'm SO excited for these.. Calling the O tomorrow and ordering them! :D

it's not even his photo! ha! it's a photo he grabbed off the net. but an oakley-sponsored athlete mentioned to me that these have been given to some of them by the O already, so i'm guessing it's gonna be released pretty soon. i heard retail is gonna be similar to the Acid Frogs, around the 120usd mark. but who knows? Goldbrooks were suppose to drop 1st August. ha!

As far as I can see, they are gonna run for the same price as the Jupiter Camo Frogskins did/does... Except the Green/Black with Grey which is going to run for the same price as the Acid series did/does. And they are scheduled for a September 1st release..

If anyone wanted to know..

Back