• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blends Pairs On Ebay

Romeo Van Frogskinstein

I should Work at Oakley
England
Blends item number 180858187620 sold on 5th June for $1450, as new pair from seller tcardwellasu817, after spending much air time unsold at a higher figure. Current pair available from seller sneakergee, item number 270975123395, item location Korea...anyone dealt with this seller before? legit pair? Anybody know of any Blends that sold for over $2K?

Yeah, definitely message him and try and work out a deal. Anything that costs that much money is always worth negotiating

To be honest unless your desperate for them I wouldn't pay over 1500. I have had two pair offered to me at 1500 but didn't have the cash at the time. But again that would be entirely up to you, but goo luck on getting the final few pair you need to complete your collection

yeah i have seen blends sell for $2000 and a couple for $3000. that was a while ago when the frogskin was at its height of popularity. i do not think they will sell for that much now .

Yes I agree tmsnewberry & TOWSNBN, about the value of Blends, I would say at this time $1500 is about tops, for a pair with the labelled box, but probably was never a great deal over that anyway, I have seen pairs, like you have, for between $4k and $10k but really who would pay anywhere near close to those figures? I still need it along with four others to complete the gen 3 Frogskin current set but will consider buying one at a price I think is fair.

Latest Posts

Back