• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Blends.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm going to throw this out there. If there is anyone willing to part with their pair I have $2500 set aside for them. I'd more than likely trade any of my rarities in bulk for a pair as well. Whatever works. I offered the Australian seller something but I think I'm to far off.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck, I wish you get a pair!

I actually gave up for now. I'm having dr. Chop make me a pair. I can't bring myself to spend 3000 Canadian.

WOW bro u are serious hope u get them.....

3k is way to much for them. Personally I'd go 2k max. But that's just me. In any case, I hope u get a pair!!!!

that seller is a monkey A$$$$ if he aint gonna take 2500 for those........just saying

I tryed getting him down to that but not much movement from the 3000. I still ended up buying a pair of gentei and Primitives from him for around 1150 US.

Consulting with some heavy hitters here it would have been a mistake. I'm hopefull one will pop up sooner or later

Username Hidden said:
I tryed getting him down to that but not much movement from the 3000. I still ended up buying a pair of gentei and Primitives from him for around 1150 US.
id say 1500-2k for those max that's just me, unless its one of those painted holiday pairs or a low number petterson pair then we are talking 2500 above..

i made myself a bookmark here for when i achieved my blends... i can finally mark this as found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back