• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Block

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
@OakleyBoss legitimate question...are we actually going to get a block option? I've got a lot of stuff I want to sell and don't want the hassle of my fan club's prying eyes.

@OakleyBoss legitimate question...are we actually going to get a block option? I've got a lot of stuff I want to sell and don't want the hassle of my fan club's prying eyes.

The reverse block capability is a bit of a bigger functionality so its on the roadmap but likely won't be here soon, will take a few months truthfully. The feedback improvement that just released was the priority initially and now that its out, there's one or two other items in the queue but still working on reverse block in parallel. Know the community wants it so it definitely will be coming do not worry.

The reverse block capability is a bit of a bigger functionality so its on the roadmap but likely won't be here soon, will take a few months truthfully. The feedback improvement that just released was the priority initially and now that its out, there's one or two other items in the queue but still working on reverse block in parallel. Know the community wants it so it definitely will be coming do not worry.
I'm a patient person. Thanks for the reply

Back