• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blondie’s 2nd Case.... Finally!!!

Totally missed this thread, congrats Blondie. Awesome case and great collection. I see some @Zax custom acrylics in there with your feedbacks and growing metal collection. I didn't realize how roomy the single wides were. My current non-oakley case has trouble fitting 3 displays side by side so looks like I may have to upgrade soon.

Totally missed this thread, congrats Blondie. Awesome case and great collection. I see some @Zax custom acrylics in there with your feedbacks and growing metal collection. I didn't realize how roomy the single wides were. My current non-oakley case has trouble fitting 3 displays side by side so looks like I may have to upgrade soon.

Thank you! You have a good eye.... there are goodies from several awesome members here, I consider myself lucky for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! You have a good eye.... there are goodies from several awesome members here, I consider myself lucky for sure!!

91qbdVmm4RL._RI_SX300_.jpg

How'd I miss this?
Nice cabinet, and it's always impressive to see all your little victories well staged in one cohesive unit.
Have you perhaps done retail displays before?
:popcorn:

Right?!? Put your glasses on already! J/K Thank you sir, I’ve just got that female flair I suppose.... and have been waiting for some time to show off my O’s

Latest Posts

Back