• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just reread some of this thread... Reminded me of the enjoyment I get when I can just kid around and send/receive compliments.

So here's another for you... Love you bunches and hope you are well! Let's keep the forum fun and safe... Anyone else remember the time Frank tried telling @cyclerdoug I was his type?

Little did he know we are both straight!

Just reread some of this thread... Reminded me of the enjoyment I get when I can just kid around and send/receive compliments.

So here's another for you... Love you bunches and hope you are well! Let's keep the forum fun and safe... Anyone else remember the time Frank tried telling @cyclerdoug I was his type?

I REMEMBER THAT!!!! Fun stuff Chris!

...and for the record...if I ever do switch-hit you're first. :spiteful:

Awww!! Much love for you too CAH!!! Lol!!! Good times for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c81afe767ece683618af89fd5cc195c1.jpg

9dc260a01af0f414e444d1307ceda643.jpg

Thank you @cman7482! You can never have too many Penny’s!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back