• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"BLOWN AWAY" Radarlock Path Holiday Gift Box

They should offer the Frogskin collections like this... I would probably be more inclined to buy an entire collection if it was all packaged together and sold for a reasonable price.

they arent doing them on the bundles at all. so dont waste your time. there are some restrictions with the friends and family. it wont cover the new watches, bundles, OIH, and the jupiter factory lite there might be some more but it had it escapes me to at this moment

they arent doing them on the bundles at all. so dont waste your time. there are some restrictions with the friends and family. it wont cover the new watches, bundles, OIH, and the jupiter factory lite there might be some more but it had it escapes me to at this moment

That was correct until this past week, my store confirmed that all of the bundles were taken off of the restriction list.

+1 My friendly neighborhood vault is going to give me 25% back for friends and family.

Yep. Same here. I wouldn't even consider the Fast Jacket package without the discount. In fact I still might wait to see if they offer the frames later, outside of the holiday bundle.

Latest Posts

Back