• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Blue Anodized Juliet with Hammerstems

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I had this pair done by @Soulfulfrog and unfortunately I found that I just don't wear them enough. I am the type person that rotates through and wears all of my pairs, so if a pair doesn't get enough use I say goodbye to it or modify it.

I originally was thinking I would get this pair de-anodized and re-polished, but I thought I would see if anyone on here is interested in a trade since this frame is beautiful.

I have worn this frame maybe twice since they were done, so they are in perfect condition. The rubbers on them are new as well. Lenses are not OEM (Fuse).

I would be interested in trading for any other Juliet frame except carbon. I would want the frame to be in a similar condition as mine, but lenses don't matter to me. Also open to X-Squared frames as well.

If there is no interest between now and the end of the year I will send them off to be re-polished.

JB1.jpg

JB2.jpg

JB3.jpg

JB4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Gorgeous blue .. I’m assuming you want another hammerstem juliet as trade ?

Username Hidden said:
Gorgeous blue .. I’m assuming you want another hammerstem juliet as trade ?

Not necessarily, I would be fine with a non-hammerstem Juliet if it is in great condition.

Pm sent

Please tell me this has found a home? Would you consider selling it outright? Such a beautiful piece!

This has found a home. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.