• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Double Tap

That watch is very band specific so if you don't find a spare band your kind of screwed nothing else will fit. if anybody ever sees one of these rubber bands for sale please let me know

That watch is very band specific so if you don't find a spare band your kind of screwed nothing else will fit. if anybody ever sees one of these rubber bands for sale please let me know
I called Oakley Customer Service a few months ago and asked about a few replacement bands for watches that I have. Well they will not sell just the band but what the guy told me is to remove the band (and keep it) but then you would have to send in the watch for them to put a replacement band on. You would still have to pay for it but then you would have an extra.

Sounds like it would work but not sure why they just don't sell a replacement band.

I called Oakley Customer Service a few months ago and asked about a few replacement bands for watches that I have. Well they will not sell just the band but what the guy told me is to remove the band (and keep it) but then you would have to send in the watch for them to put a replacement band on. You would still have to pay for it but then you would have an extra.

Sounds like it would work but not sure why they just don't sell a replacement band.
And how much will they ask for it?
For Double Tap and MM?

Cmon,dont we have a dude at HQ that can help a brother out.i dont trust oakley to keep parts for these things 10 years down the road.

And how much will they ask for it?
For Double Tap and MM?
Only checked for the Double Tap, Killswitch and 12 Gage.

He had no prices.

I replaced my 12 gage last year when I was at HQ and they only had a band that was on display at the time. No others in stock.
The display one was $70. It was new so I did not mind.

I wonder what company made the watch,Oakley gave the design to them and they made it to design specs.I'd like to see an exploded veiw.

Not sure I was at the vault Friday and one of the employees was telling a customer about the vanilla smell but I was not really paying too much attention to the whole conversation..

Back