• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Blue Enduro lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for replacement lenses for the Enduro sunglass.
Any blue would be great. Polarized or not, doesn't matter.
Has to be original and unused. No box required.
Please let me know what you have.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hello, We can make you a custom set of Enduro lenses in blue mirror. Our Arctic Blue Mirror lenses have a 13% VLT and Rose Brown Contrast View Tint. You can find that model here:

We have them in non-polarized, polarized and premium polarized (with ar coating). We are have a special Buy One, Get one 50% promotion right now. You can get a 2nd set of Enduro lenses or any other model. We can also custom make lenses for almost any sunglass so if you can't find what you are looking for please reach out :)

Username Hidden said:
Hello, We can make you a custom set of Enduro lenses in blue mirror. Our Arctic Blue Mirror lenses have a 13% VLT and Rose Brown Contrast View Tint. You can find that model here:

We have them in non-polarized, polarized and premium polarized (with ar coating). We are have a special Buy One, Get one 50% promotion right now. You can get a 2nd set of Enduro lenses or any other model. We can also custom make lenses for almost any sunglass so if you can't find what you are looking for please reach out :)
Thanks for your reply @Seek Optics
You use ORIGINAL Oakley material for them? I wrote, it has to be original....

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for your reply @Seek Optics
You use ORIGINAL Oakley material for them? I wrote, it has to be original....
We use the same material as Oakley (polycarbonate), but our lenses are not cut out from other Oakley lenses. I know some vendors here on Oakleyforum will take lenses from other Oakley models and recut them to fit small frames. We do not do that. Our lenses are cut from virgin lens discs. Please let me know if you have any other questions about our products

Regulary people buy Oakley sunglasses because of the quality of their lenses with the clarity, HDO, Plutonite etc.
Third market lenses often don't reach that quality, or your marketing is not that good... 🤭
What about the quality of your material to cut from in comparision with Oakley?

Oakley's quality is renowned worldwide, and there is no doubt about that. Seek Optics was made to offer an alternative to original Oakley lenses, especially for models that are no longer being made and can't be found with an original replacement. We are not a mass producer of lenses. Our lenses are made-to-order only after an order is placed. We are an optical lab and want to make a product that is comparable to Oakley. What I can say about our products is that our lenses are made in the highest quality polycarbonate available and are edged using one of the most advanced CNC machines on the market. We perform a double measurement process to eliminate error, and distortion and ensure perfect fitment. By only using advanced dry-cut diamond milling technology, Seek Optics guarantees:
  • No optical distortion
  • No headaches or eye strain
  • No shifting of the optical center
  • No twisting of the optical axis
  • No damage to lens coatings or surface
  • No water waste
  • No water contamination
Before and after the edging process, every set of Seek lenses goes through several inspection processes by our 5QC verification system
  • Optical Center Verification
  • Lens Axis Verification
  • Size and Circumference Verification
  • Lens Power Verification (Rx lenses only)
  • Frame Fitment Verification
The integrated quality control system guarantees the precise measurement of all the optical parameters by analyzing 100% of the production process.
We back our products with a 60-day return policy and 1-year warranty so if you are unhappy with your lenses you can return them within 2 months for a refund. I know there are a lot of junk lenses on the market that are made hundreds at a time. This is not our product. We take time for every single product and every single customer. So if you can't find your lenses on the Oakley website, or you want to try a new color, we are here to offer a solution.
Thanks for the opportunity to share our story!