• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Flores #439 - Lost/Stolen

Has this happened to anyone on the board before? How do I approach the seller? Am I just out of luck and -$? He did insure it, but only for $50. Not sure if it even matters since it says "Delivered". I read I could fill out a stolen report at the actual post office, so I may do that tomorrow.
I have a feeling the buyer is totally off the hook since it says delivered. Now if he shipped to the wrong address maybe you've got a case on him. But I doubt he's responsible for anything now.

Also, freakchops from what I understand is a very reputable seller You need to go after the deliver person in this one. Not the seller

I have, which is my frustration. The post office pretty much called me a liar and feels as though I am accusing their employees of stealing, where I'm just trying to track and figure out what the heck happened. It's odd that out of the 12 packages I've received in the past 4 weeks, this one goes missing. It's not like they know what's in there either, so why would I assume that she stole it?

He has reached out to me and is filing a claim for insurance. Not close to the actual value, but it's better than nothing if it even goes through. Is there anything more I can do aside from waiting and just hoping they did make a weird mistake? I doubt it'll ever show back up after today, especially since the courier said to me that she left it perch by the front door.

I have, which is my frustration. The post office pretty much called me a liar and feels as though I am accusing their employees of stealing, where I'm just trying to track and figure out what the heck happened. It's odd that out of the 12 packages I've received in the past 4 weeks, this one goes missing. It's not like they know what's in there either, so why would I assume that she stole it?

He has reached out to me and is filing a claim for insurance. Not close to the actual value, but it's better than nothing if it even goes through. Is there anything more I can do aside from waiting and just hoping they did make a weird mistake? I doubt it'll ever show back up after today, especially since the courier said to me that she left it perch by the front door.
Honestly I have no idea. Which I could help with more info.

I never use usps for anything though but that's just me. :(

That why I pay thru PayPal with my Amex gold card!! Call credit card company tell them what happen and they credit back your c.c. Extra protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back