• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blue Flores Gascan with Blue Icons

Mark Southwell

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Bedford, UK
Hi, just after a bit of information. I have my blue Flores Gascan (have the brown one as well) and mine has silver / gunmetal icons that the all seem to have, but I came across one the other day with blue icons labeled as BNIB and is certainly looked it.

Just wondered if anyone has any knowledge on this. I know they were mostly recalled / destroyed due to his arrest and its hard to find information on them. I checked the forum post on the Artist Series:

(Official) --- No Exclusions --Artist Series Collection List

but it didn't mention the blue one coming with blue icons

They are custom. Someone just took standard blue icons and replaced the gunmetal icons. They were never suppose to be released with blue icons.

I am pretty sure there are two versions of the frame. One with blue icons and one with the grey. I remember reading that at one point on this forum. I will see if I can find the thread.

I forgot it was the Brown Flores that had the 2 icons. I know I have seen more than 1 blue icon'd Flores though.

Thanks, I actually have a brown one with one of each icons. The one blue with blue was on the bay and I was tempted, but it went higher than I was willing to pay as just bought a pair of nicky haden ducati holbrooks

The icons are easily switched out. Most who have customized used the same colored icon from the first Ice Gascan and which later became available one OCE, OCP.

Latest Posts

Back