• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Blue Green Racing Jacket - Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Custom Navy Blue / Bright Green Racing Jacket

IMG_8320.JPG

IMG_8324.JPG

Space is getting tight and something needs to go, so these jackets have been elected. Inadvertently come to realize these are very much in sync with the seattle seahawk team color . Regardless if your a fan of that team or completely out of the loop like me lol, you will be pleased with the recent overhaul these have been treated to. New oem icons, socks and regular/small size white nose bombs. Right bolt has a small scuff, apart from that they are new and easily removable via torx bit. Willing to replace the blue bolts with a pair of spotless polished white bolts instead, if the buyer prefers.

Jaws were painted a mix of citrus lime green + brilliant blue flake. Temples + Upper are really the only part here that will show some signs of wear, in the form of some light surface hairlines but no major scuffs or scratch marks that I could find. Temples still retain the snappy feeling in open/closing, there's a touch of slack in either position but nothing drastic.

Prizm Trail vented lenses were worn only a handful of times. That said there are no flaws that impacted my FOV, nor am I currently able to spot any blemishes looking them over.

Dark Grey oem vented spare set will be included, although no pictured as ran out of space - happy to send some if you pm me. They're in daily condition, meaning there are a few marks on them but ultimately I didn't find anything that I would deem a major obstruction they just aren't perfect.

Upper - Polished Navy
Temple - Polished Navy
Jaws - Citrus Lime / Metallic Blue Splatter
Bolts - Anodized Blue
Icons - Anodized Green new
Socks - Bright Green new
Lens - Prizm Trail Vented
Spare Lens - Dark Grey Vented ~ A few small marks but fine to wear as-is
Storage - Plain Black MF Bag
$120 Shipped in CONUS Canada/International pm me for pricing
$90 Shipped w/o lenses
Cash is King - Any trade offers please pm

Thanks

IMG_8319.JPGIMG_8369.JPGIMG_8332.JPG

IMG_8333.JPGIMG_8364.JPGIMG_8339.1.jpg
IMG_8339.2.jpgIMG_8337.JPGIMG_8340.1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Very cool combo Mr. Bear!!

Killer write up. WOW.
GLWS

These are sweet man! I really really dig that jaw color. Did you do these yourself?

Username Hidden said:
These are sweet man! I really really dig that jaw color. Did you do these yourself?
Yessir.

Status
Not open for further replies.