• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bluenty.com - are they selling legit Oakleys?

Pharg

Oakley Beginner
Hi, just interested if any UK members have ordered from Bluenty.com before? The prices are easily £40 cheaper than any other website can offer, and even though they seem to be coming from Spain seems strange. Anyone know if they're legit?

Thanks

Don't know if they're legit or not so I tried a shadestation price match. They never got back to me saying yes or no so I'm dubious and suspect not legit.

Granoptic is a Spanish based company that posts to the U.K and are generally cheaper than buying locally especially with the current exchange rate.

I think they the site is fake. Saw this a month or so ago. Did research. Company and owner are in 2 different countries. Facebook and Twitter links have nothing in them. Empty pages. No posts.. Not to mention no physical postal address. Plus the domain has been booked only for a year. Which screams dodgy itself... Bargains are only bargains if you get the real deal....

It is a legit shop, I purchased an Infinite Hero Fuel Cell and Radar Path EV Uranium from them a few weeks ago. Just purchased Radar Path EV Blue/White and Flak Jacket 2.0 White/Bue.

Back