• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Bmx jawbone

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all looking for a pair to kill. If you've got a complete, mint, beater, whatever bmx wise I am in need of another frame. I will either use these if I find a replacement minty pair or hopefully a beater that needs new life. I have a project in mind I must try to take to new heights. Again I have this one so a mint one would do or even that bmx jawbone that's fallen behind the couch or perhaps under the seat in your car ...I'll take em. Willing to pay decent money for them.. thanks

20181011_013304.jpg
20181011_013245.jpg
20181011_013230.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM incoming.

Are the above the Livestrong BMX Chromes Lance’s used st the Tour of California?

I have a beaten up pair that are identical to the above which I always wanted to replace (Livestrong Chromes) . I have two sets of the green/purple arrays as well. I’m open to exchanging/trading.

I cant wait fo see what you're gonna do with it!

I have a Potential deal hopefully with @SpliceD here.

Username Hidden said:
I have a beaten up pair that are identical to the above which I always wanted to replace (Livestrong Chromes) . I have two sets of the green/purple arrays as well. I’m open to exchanging/trading.

I just put mine together like that buddy.. it's not a livestrong (not sure how different would be). Just an incomplete bmx I wanted to look a certain way.. so it's a custom which I love very much.

BMX FOR THE WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.