• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bnew Juliet, is it possible??

Kit farrales

Oakley Beginner
im back with another set of questions to all Oakley gurus out there..
I posted a few weeks ago about my fake Juliet purchase here in the Philippines, and now i think i want the real deal.

Is it possible for me to buy brandnew Oakley Juliets? If so, where can i get one and how much would it cost?

Many thanks to all!!

Brand new would be unlikely in a store. Actively spending time finding a set would probably not be in your interest.

Besides, you can find pairs that are as good, if not better than new in box when talking about refinished pairs.

Also, if it's your first pair I wouldn't be too attached to the box or coin. I would rather have an extra pair of lenses than have a box and coin that serve minimal value in contrast.

Price depends on where you source. You're in a situation where most pairs are located in the U.S which raise your end price across the board, even if your get them local.

Do it right and get an excellent condition, freshly restored pair with an extra set of lenses and you'll be happily on your way to finding pair number two.

Good luck on the hunt

Thanks for the tip, re: coin, lens and box. The main reason why i was hoping to get one from a shop is to make sure that i am getting a real one. I am not a fan of online shopping, im afraid to make the same mistake by getting ripped off again.

Probably already mentioned but important none the less... If you ever have doubt, post a picture here with a detailed description and you're bound to have a fairly quick thumbs up/down

Also a good idea to search the forum for posts explaining what indicators to look for. You may find it easier to sift through the x metal forum as it's more specific to your cause.

Authenticity, fakes, is this real, would all be good searches to start with.

Back