• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded BNIB Big Taco Emerarld Polarized Iridium lenses for Carbon Juliet *traded*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have seen some Big Taco replacement lens kits reach as high as $150-200 and I have also seen some plain Jane Carbon Juliets fetch for under $200 as well....so I am hoping someone might want to trade a BNIB BIG TACO Polar Iridium EMERALD set for a CARBON BLACK JULIET, and I can add some cash on my end if need be.

I have seen a user Juliet sell for $187 here...

oakley juliet sunglasses Polarized

And I have seen a newer carbon Juliet sell for $212 here where the frames are 95%...

Oakley Juliet X Metal Carbon Frames sunglasses 3 Day Auction!!!!!

I don't think I am very far off with some of the prices I have seen as of current. Lenses are not a must for the Juliet, but I do want the frames to be in great condition. I don't care what generation they are or if they have a serial number...just as long as they are carbon without scratches and do not need a tune. If you have something that might work, please PM me to discuss. I will be putting some other color Big Taco lenses up soon.

THANKS!

Harry

20160906_163508.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have seen some Big Taco replacement lens kits reach as high as $150-200 and I have also seen some plain Jane Carbon Juliets fetch for under $200 as well....so I am hoping someone might want to trade a BNIB BIG TACO Polar Iridium EMERALD set for a CARBON BLACK JULIET, and I can add some cash on my end if need be.

I have seen a user Juliet sell for $187 here...

oakley juliet sunglasses Polarized

And I have seen a newer carbon Juliet sell for $212 here where the frames are 95%...

Oakley Juliet X Metal Carbon Frames sunglasses 3 Day Auction!!!!!

I don't think I am very far off with some of the prices I have seen as of current. Lenses are not a must for the Juliet, but I do want the frames to be in great condition. I don't care what generation they are or if they have a serial number...just as long as they are carbon without scratches and do not need a tune. If you have something that might work, please PM me to discuss. I will be putting some other color Big Taco lenses up soon.

THANKS!

Harry

View attachment 276927
You supplied links to "Cheaper" Juliets but none to lenses that sold for $150.00-$200.00.......not doubting but links might help in your justification.

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 9.20.08 PM.png
Username Hidden said:
You supplied links to "Cheaper" Juliets but none to lenses that sold for $150.00-$200.00.......not doubting but links might help in your justification.

Here is a post for some polarized Big Tacos being sold for $135....and this was from last year. With shipping to the US, you are looking at $151....and at the time, an additional 4% for PayPal so....

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
There are some there called ih Juliet lenses, the ichiro OO blue/ but Not really OO, finto, etc .. But not big taco.Good luck with trade thow bro

Username Hidden said:
There are some there called ih Juliet lenses, the ichiro OO blue/ but Not really OO, finto, etc .. But not big taco.Good luck with trade thow bro

Yeah...I have some IH lenses that I have put aside. I actually took them off my IH Julies as well and replaced them. The etching on them look nice, but it is distracting to the eye. I don't have any Ichiro or Finto. Most of the Taco lenses I got I paid between $130-$150....with 24K and Chrome being the more expensive. I had asked a friend of mine what they are going for these days and he told me he has seen them fetch between $150-$200...but I can't find any current listings. The last listings I found for POLAR BTs were for $135 and that was last year....and that price didn't include shipping and other fees. So I don't think I'm that far off when I said $150. I'm open to offers, I have other colors like 24k, chrome, ice, violet, emerald, and a few more I think.

Harry

Damn they have blown up since I have bought any. I was paying 60-70 for all polarized. I think he is pulling your leg bro

Username Hidden said:
Damn they have blown up since I have bought any. I was paying 60-70 for all polarized. I think he is pulling your leg bro

I used to see non polar for that much, but I have never been lucky enough to find any polar for under $100. I had collected several of them, and I was going to have them cut for my Pennys. However my cutter, @Chris A Hardaway advised me to get some Half Jacket 2.0 XLs for my Penny and Juliets instead. Since those with R1/R2 can't use HJ2.0s because they are not big enough....might as well try and sell the Tacos to those that need lenses with more real estate. Not sure if there are any other options (polar) for larger glasses like the R1/R2 other than Big Tacos? Not sure....I don't have an R1/R2, they are far too big on me. So I'm going to try and sell the Big Tacos for as much as I can....and hope they will help cover my cutting fees.

No I understand ..